Monday, November 8, 2010

Traditional Halloween Post

I know that not everybody cares what we dressed up as for Halloween, however, certain members of our family happened to fall ill during the Halloween season and did not get a chance to see how cute we all were, so here are some reasons why you should care:



1)Look how dang cute that pirate is. . . doesn't he make you WANT to give him your booty!










2) As per a previous post, you can see the tensile strength of Lucy's hair. This time however it is utilized for her costume.









3) I have no tooth. I mean, c'mon-that's pretty cool. By the way, it was really gone.








And of course, let's not forget. . .
4) Royal looks oh so hot in his Evel Knievil suit. Vrrooooom!

2 comments:

Shanna said...

Hey! I found your blog link on Janaca Cann's blog. Funny how your my visiting teacher so we see each other often and I knew you had a blog just didn't know the address! :)
Anyway, I LOVED all your costumes this year! You're kids were super cute and yours and Royals were great too. Not to mention very creative for yours!

Lacking Productivity said...

So freaking cute! I love ALL of your costumes.