Saturday, July 6, 2013

yes, we are alive. thank you for asking.

Okay, so this is going to be part rambling, part update, part picture post. . . .and the rambling has begun.
Some updates--
 Lucy: turned 5, graduated preschool, became quite mature and fun.

Grant: turned 3, got his head glued shut from a fall, is stinkin' cute and a holy terror within a 5 minute span

Millie: turned 1, is an adorable baby and a wonderful #3



There is virtually so much to say, but I am left without adequate words to express how I am feeling.  I never thought I could imagine what I am doing: working full time at a difficult job, in home, with co-workers (one being my husband), and managing 10-13 other lives, while still being a functional mother. Honestly, my life has been challenging.  Each day I work, at the end of my day I am exhausted, and then have to decide if I should devote my remaining minutes and energies on cleaning the house, finishing work responsibilities, church calling, paying the bills, or attend to my dear husband.  As you can imagine, I get overwhelmed a lot.
Now saying that, I have to honestly say that there are times that I have never felt so blessed.  I think of the circumstance that led to this point and KNOW that we are supposed to be here now.  The Lord provided the way, and paved it with compassion and opportunities that were outside my comprehension as to how they would bless myself and my family.
So that's it, I guess.  Sometimes you have to see the left and the right to really appreciate where you are in the middle.  And that's where we are. . stuck in the middle, and loving it.











2 comments:

emily said...

So good to hear from you! I have been thinking about you lately, wondering how you are, so it's good to hear!!! Your family is adorable!!

Sarah said...

We miss you and your sweet family! I hope things have slowed down a bit for you. You're a rock star! Hello from all of us!