Wednesday, June 27, 2012

Three Cheers for #3!

Just wanted to post a quick update of our day. After yesterday's false alarm (which has never happened to me before . . :)  that involved a 1 hour to and from drive to the doctors, this morning I was awakened by a boom, gush with my water breaking.  4 and a half hours later in came this little beauty to the world. . .

Welcome Millie!



Born 6/27/12    8:25AM   5 lbs 13 oz and 18 in. long at 37 1/2 weeks

Oh, by the way, I will fill in all the details of our new house, our move, our new job, as well as the new baby sometime in the future.  I just need a moment to breathe.  This little girl in the meantime is taking our breath away and I am loving it.

12 comments:

Jennifer Hatch said...

Congratulations! I am so excited for you guys - and she is beautiful! Hope you are feeling alright!

amy ayres said...

Congratulations!!! Hope all is going well for you. She's a cutie!

Shanna said...

Yay! Congratulations!!!!!! She is gorgeous! Can't wait to hear all about everything. Hope things are going well enjoy your precious little girl! Miss you guys!

Scarlett said...

AHHHHH!!!!! Congrats! SO happy for your family! She is adorable! Can't wait to hear the details! And I MISS YOUR FAMILY! It's just not the same without you here. :(

The Bell Bunch said...

Love her! Love and miss you all!

Kate said...

Congratulations! She is beautiful. What a wonderful blessing!

emily said...

Oh my goodness Danelle!!! She is gorgeous! And what a wonderful EARLY surprise:) So happy for you all! And so happy you are all doing so well! Miss you and your cute family!

Kalli said...

soooo cute! Congrats :)

Ereka said...

She is so adorable! Hope you are doing well!We miss you!

Treavor said...

So beautiful!
Congratulations!!

Robyn said...

Congrats! I'm so happy for you. Thanks for letting me know, I feel like it has been forever since I have seen you!

Sarah said...

Congratulations! I am so happy for you and your sweet family! I wish we lived closer! Much love and peace. xo