Friday, April 29, 2011

Food Snobs

When we go shopping, our purchases usually focus around the products that are the least expensive. Great Value is the "name brand" that typically resides in our cupboards because we have found that you barely notice a difference. . . in MOST things. There are a few things out there that we just need to have a specific brand of. The reproduction of that food is not even worth masticating. Here is a list of things that we do not skimp on at our house:

*Oreo's








*home cooked tortillas (thanks, Custers. . . I can't go back to precooked.)








*Cheetos (crunchy, please!)










*Crunch Berries (I practically lived on these while pregnant with Grant)










*Sweet Baby Ray's BBQ Sauce










*Cinnamon Toast Crunch










*Hidden Valley Ranch







This, by the way, is an unfinished list, and I will undoubtedly add to it, as we remember the food necessities that we like to have in our life.






So. . . . , are you a food snob about anything?

4 comments:

Carina said...

Haha! I love it! I am with you 100% on the oreos for sure! I eat the "double stuff" by the sleeves. I'm not sure my kids even know what an oreo tastes like. :)

Lacking Productivity said...

Kraft Mac and Cheese only.

amy ayres said...

Totally agree with you on the home cooked tortillas and thanks to you I make homemade bread, I simply can't live without that fresh baked bread smell in my house!

Amber said...

oh my goodness - I agree with all of those! Except, I think Puffy Cheetos don't get the respect they deserve. :)