Friday, July 17, 2009

A great way to spend my 10,950th day!


A couple weeks ago it was my 30th birthday (hooray!) The day started out nice; we went to the Oquirrh Mountain Temple Open House and had breakfast. Then Royal left for work and I had lunch plans. . or so I thought. Royal came back a couple minutes later with 2 dozen roses and the surprise that he took the day off! We ended up going to the Living Planet Aquarium to see Utah's version of the ocean. Lucy had a blast looking at the "fishes" and petting the manta rays. Later that evening Royal and I took a motorcylce ride and went out to dinner. It was such a great day!

5 comments:

Loni said...

So glad that you have finally posted again!!! Happy birthday, on the 7th. Keep the pictures coming

Janaca said...

Sounds like you had a great b-day! That's sweet Royal took off work and surprised you with flowers. I've wanted to go to the Aquarium but haven't yet. Looks like fun. Sure miss seeing you and your fam!

Lacking Productivity said...

30 years old...whoo hoo! Happy birthday a few weeks ago.

Carina said...

Happy 30th b-day!! That is so cool that Royal surprised you! I LOVE motorcycle rides so what a fun treat. Hope that you are doing well. Miss serving with you.

Ryan & Michelle said...

Happy Birthday!! It sounds like the perfect day to turn one year older!